Last time I advertised my property I ended with "SCAMMERS, DON'T BOTHER", and I still got emails from Lagos on where to send the check (advance fee fraud).

: Especially the bad English wording.  The original ad was lifted directly from
:  my Realtor's postings.  The response to any enquiry was in *really* bad
:  English.

: -dhs

:

: --
: Dean H. Saxe

: "A true conservationist is a person who knows that the world is not given by
:  his fathers, but borrowed from his children."  -- John James Audubon

: