For CF7, there are no new security hotfixes since 2008, but for CF8, there
were new ones as late as Sep '12.

See: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/#coldfusion

/charlie

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:49 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] New CF Vulnerability - Check your servers

I was wondering about people who are on CF 7/8. One of our server is still
on CF 7. So apart from restricting public access to CFIDE admin folders, is
there anything else that needs to be done for CF 7/8? I do know that this
security fix by adobe tech note addresses versions CF 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 and
CF 10.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />

iUseDropbox( <http://db.tt/63Lvone9> http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Charlie Arehart <char...@carehart.org>