I know two sources. This is the email I had sent to someone earlier.

I would try these 2 options.

1) Contact Bryce and mention that Ajas Mohammed referred you. He has 15%
promotion going on. He can help you with your request cf10 license for cf9
and then use it for CF10 so you dont buy it twice.

*Bryce Borgersen*
Account Development Manager
Adobe Systems

385.221.1877 (tel)
801.227.9490 (cell)

bborg...@adobe.com

550 East Timpanogos Circle
Orem, UT 84097-6215, U.S.
www.adobe.com

 2) http://www.fusion-reactor.com/adobe/
I dont remember now, but I spoke to either David Tattersall or someone from
Integral and they had a great offer for me wherein I can get CF 9 & CF 10
license so when I upgrade to CF 10, it would work just fine. You can
mention my name.

These 2 options I know. You can try with adobe also.

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.