Don't quote me on this, but doesn't Adobe give you a copy of an earlier verison of CF if you buy the latest? Meaning, if you subscribe to the latest version (10) and then go back to your contact and Adobe and request a license key for 9 to use instead, don't they let you do that? I thought that was something they introduced with version 10. It's possible I misunderstood their new licensing terms, but I thought they did offer this.