Glad to help.  A few more thoughts.

First, to be clear, I made no mention of CF10 at all. Not sure what led you
to bring that up. :-)

As for your situation, I do now understand that you would want 9.0 and not
9.0.2. That's fine. I was just clarifying the situation.

So if you have a 9.0 installer, I'd be curious what the "other one" was that
you were comparing. You're saying it's the same name, but different size?
That would be odd.

Finally, do note that you will need to do 9.0, then 9.0.1, then the CHFs and
HFs for 9.0.1 on top of that, to get you to the latest version you can have
of 9.0.1, assuming that's what you have or had and are trying to recreate.

One last thing: you said "cf 9" in the last two paragraphs, and I think you
would do yourself (and readers)  a favor to be more explicit. CF 9.0.2 is as
much "cf9" as is 9.0 or 9.0.1. When you're talking about matters of
installation and updating, it's critical to be accurate.

As always, just trying to help. :-)

/charlie