Peyton,

Don't think these days there is a way to do that. Due to security, they had
disabled it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15926105/hiding-the-address-bar-of-a-browser
 has answered it

Unfortunately, you have to rely on JavaScript/ CSS way of managing the DIV
tags hide/ show --> Also, may have to make an AJAX call to the video HTML
and render the response in the DIV.  But this is not the way you want the
solution to be - Not sure what other workarounds are available.

Thanks,
Arun Nallan

409 363 0587