Hi

If remote option is still ok... And working part time is ok, I would like
to be considered for this opening.

Please let me know if you would prefer.

Started my career in cold fusion and worked around 12 years... With
multiple web technologies now in J2EE area within a total experience of
about 17 years..

Arun nallan