Hi,

I have reached out to everyone who had emailed. Please email me personally
if you have questions.

Remote option is ok for the right candidate.

PT definition can change for different teams. We need someone who is
available mon - fri. One off exception can be made if someone wants to do
mon-thur.

This is definitely not an after hours part time position.

Thanks,