Two problems with that - #1, we use SQL 2000, not SQL 2005 or 2008 (doesn't
seem like they offer a version of that library for SQL 2000, from what I can
tell).  Second, it still requires user interaction...  It's basically a
custom print-dialog box -- any print-dialog box is a bad thing for us.  Zero
user interaction is what we're going for here...  Click the button in the
Flex app, and it pops out on the correct printer automatically -- that's
what we need.

But thanks for trying.  :-)

L.