MR Stefano ZAMBONI

I have a bad new for you : "ça sent le sapin à 75 000 € par tête de pipe"

For us, Stefano you are tomi and you know why : Italiano ! We don't really
understand what you tried to do, maybe a kind of "Palpatine strategy".

Sadly, you won't pay for that. the french administrators  and the hosting
company will be targeted !

the important thing to know: it isn't what we found in your forum, it is
what we didn't find ;-)

Time to go...EOT

TEO