Nov 6, 2019, 07:36 by dan...@pocock.pro:

Here is a blog summarizing the scandal about the FSFE meeting minutes

https://fsfellowship.eu/fsfe-general-assembly-formalizes-stasi-harassment-campaign/
My God, Daniel, I'm shocked! I've been saying all this time we have to hire a
bodyguard for you, but I've always hoped nothing will happen. But now you
reveal that they even attacked you on your motorcycle and tried to kill you!
Have you considered filing a complaint? Google is powerful, but the police are
even more powerful at the moment and may be able to bring the one FSFE rider to
justice. And the fact that they are so stupid in their minutes to admit how
they treated you, our true hero, is unbelievable! I don't understand how they
can be so sneaky and clever and at the same time so stupid! And they even say
they know you're either killing yourself or you're killing them. And you've
already written that they scream like little pigs getting stabbed. So they know
what you're up to and continue anyway. So much stupidity!