Nov 6, 2019, 22:58 by aristo...@tutanota.com:
You like cock in ass.

And what's wrong with that? Cock in the ass can be beautiful and that does not
necessarily mean that you are a fag. Many men also just like to be fucked hard
by their women with a strap on. Basically that serves the equality. Daniel, you
should convert this insult completely in the sense of RMS to pull from her
strength! The music industry has called us pirates and we have recaptured the
name pirates and now there is even a party called that. You should also convert
this insult and change your UID to Daniel Procock, at least for a while.
Because being pro cock is good and a counterweight to the SJW. Being positive
is also important in our world, because ultimately we are all just whores
fucked by life in the ass.