From: Angus Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 16, 2005 3:02 PM
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense-discussion] Won't boot

I am attempting to install the live cd version to my hard drive, but I am
having problems.

I go through the install procedure without any issues, then when it reboots
it tells me that it cannot load a kernel and gives me an "ok" prompt.

Normally, in FreeBSD I have been able to type 'ls', and find the kernel but
this will not let me "Cannot find specified file" appears when doing so.

Does anyone have any clues?  I have tried reinstalling (deleted all
partitions a few times) about 4 times all with the same results...

Thank you,
Angus Jordan