Use the 128 - it'll be fine. Put the 1Gb in your camera or flog it off to
someone with a CF based camera.

Or get a USB/CF reader and use it as portable storage :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mojo Jojo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 October 2005 5:06 p.m.
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense-discussion] CF Card Size

Hmm..

OK, I just ripped out the 128mb thinking it was bad to use the minimum
recommended in a production system.

I was trying to set it up with a 1GB card but physdiskwrite complains that
it's over 800mb and won't write to it.

Anyhow, if you think it's fine for handling all of what a T1 can throw at
it, then I will just put the 128mb back in and make my life easier :)

Todd