hey don't feed a troll 'period'!

Look at their big nose, they even made it into the Wikipedia
and usually they keeping you away from beeing productive :)

 -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/1/19/TrollExpo.jpg

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]