De: Bill Marquette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de octubre de 2006 21:27
Para: discussion@pfsense.com
Asunto: Re: [pfSense-discussion] Dynamic DNS

Some dyndns providers require us to supply an IP, some don't.  I think
DynDNS isn't one of those, but it does allow us to enter an IP, which we do
- the only one we know.  FWIW, traffic sourced from pfSense will always (for
now) go out your primary WAN interface (the one with the default route),
regardless of what policy routing says.

--Bill