Zied Fakhfakh wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm just starting with pfSense, nd I have a couple of questions
>
> - is there any logout button from the web interface ?

it uses basic authentication, so you have to close browser (FYI, it's a
long running bug/issue with firefox/mozilla to be able to forget the
password and thus logout). I guess somebody might like to rewrite it to
use cookies and thus have a logout function if they really cared?

> - how canI install third party softwares, like squid, on pfSense

it's freebsd based so you can use 'ports'. I installed munin from ports
and it works pretty well.