Zied,

To answer your first questions sarcastically, yes, the red X in the upper
right hand corner.  But really, no, I do not believe there is a logout
button from the web interface.

Secondly, when you install pfSense to hard disk / flash disk / etc and are
not running off of the bootable CD w/ floppy storage configuration, you have
an extra menu "packages" which lets you install squid, bandwidthd, snort and
a few other very nice tools.

Hope that helps.

Curtis