On 3/28/08, Dennis Karlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well you snipped the useful information.
Then please snip it for us, since no one really has an interest in
sifting through your 1055 other irrelevant log-spam lines.

>  I hear not being an asshole is quite a virtue too.
That's not going to win you any friends, particularly in
CS/engineering circles where a large majority of us really don't care
for other humans.  Particularly on an email list, you should probably
wait at least 48 hours before re-positing your question.  It could
even be that someone is silently replicating your implementation so
they can provide a thoughtful response instead of an off-the-cuff one.

As I am sure the situation is with many others on the list, I don't
implement UPnP on my network for obvious security concerns, and
disregarded your query largely because of that.  If your problem is
just that the messages are showing up, learn to live with it - lots of
programs use shoddy logic in deciding which messages are useful and
which are not.  If you actually have a problem associated with the
messages, then please discuss that.