I'm currently running a couple of mini-ITX C3 systems in transparent
bridge mode in parallel (one of them being disabled by spanning tree;
a poor man's failover).

I'm thinking about adding a second uplink to my rack. I currently have
a single /24 network, I presume it will be also routed through the second
uplink.

Can I utilize above setup with the system I have, with two firewalls
running in parallel? I have 3 switches in total, each VLAN-capable.

How can I use carp+pfsync (notice that I'm not currently using that,
I run a pair of transparent bridges in parallel) with dual-WAN in
general? Any pointers?