Even if someone made a mistake I don't see a reason for this bashing.
How about emailing those people and asking them what they are plaining to do?
If indeed they plan on doing something which was already done by dovix then ISOC should concider
if they want to cancel the sponsership.
If dovix wanted to get sponsered by ISOC he should have asked like many other people.
This kind of aggression will only make people not to want to contribute in the future.
Why go on the one mistake instead on the few really great projects, like for example hocr
which are now advancing because of the the money offered?
Why not email ISOC and hamakor and thank them for all the rest of the work they did?
Btw hamosel bemomo posel, like you expected them to contact dovix before offering things
you should have contacted them before flaming all over the net.
Personaly I emailed them, and then answered me quickly and very politly.
(And no I'm not going to paste it here if anyone is truly intrested go ahead.)

Ely

Though it seem like noone on this list is impressed by the way things went I'll
recommand Uri Sharf blog entry about the subject.
http://linmagazine.co.il/opinion/isoc_hamakor_moodle_questions

Just for the protocol - I take this opportunity to officially declare I no
longer have interest to run for board position.

Enjoy the silence
Dotan

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: