Hi all!

Courtesy of Actcom we have a new forward for the wiki:

[[[
http://ap5.israel.net/
]]]

It points to the wiki, and should be used instead.

The URL http://august.penguin.org.il/ points to the static site, which may be
updated close to the event based on the information on the wiki, but then
again, possibly not. The switch to the wiki was done to facilitate more than
one person to collaborate on the site.

A few notes:

1. When starting a new page in the wiki, put it somewhere under "August
Penguin 5". Please first create a link to the page from somewhere appropriate
(i.e: [[August Penguin 5/My Page Name]]) and then click the link to edit the
new page. I don't want to see non-connected pages that were started, and I or
someone else have to link to them.

2. If you're unsure about the syntax you can refer to the MediaWiki editing
guidelines on the Wikipedia or the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki.

3. Please see this OPML file:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/rss-feeds.opml

Under the Wikis section for the RSS feeds of the wikis. (There are also Atom
ones). They all need to be constantly monitored for spam and other sabotage.
You can inform me about such things:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

And I can handle them.

Regards,