Gabor Szabo wrote:

> I asked them about the server of HaMakor and Iglu but as I did not
> know the customer id of either server the guy could not tell me what's
> the status.
Last time I checked (a few weeks ago), they said that they will, for the
time being, continue previously standing arrangements. I have no
specific information other than that. When it's time to place the new
server there (hopefully soon), I'll see whether that's still the case,
or whether Hamakor finds itself somewhere else to host itself.
> In general he said there is no such thing as FREE any more.
Technically, the agreement with Actcom was a barter. They provide
hosting, we provide publicity. It's a similar deal to that struck with
Lingnu for the management services of the server.

Shachar