On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Uri Bruck<br...@actcom.net.il> wrote:
> I wouldn't know the first thing about teaching a language

more important to me is the part which analysis my text and tell me
what  is my mistakes,  where and why I worng.

for example if I use syntax which don't need to be in the context,
what is the correct and when I should use the syntax I choose to use.

lessons are good, but they can wait to extended later...

I even agree to pay about post of my to use as case tests for the application.

Nadav

--
הבלוג שלי:
http://nadavvin.com