I was told my company has some annual dues it has not paid.
The whole thing is strange in itself but then I was told I can go to
the website of the Justice Ministry and pay there.
So I typed in

http://www.justice.gov.il/
and then clicked on the first red button on the left side that lead me to
http://www.justice.gov.il/MOJHeb/Campaign/RashamInfo.htm
where I found and clicked on " לאתר חברה לפי שם חברה או מספר תאגיד "
which leads to
http://147.237.72.24/WebOJSite/CompaniesList.aspx

I have no words to tell you how much I like web sites that are using IP
addresses and not host names.

At the bottom of the page they have "   תנאי שימוש      " that leads to

http://www.justice.gov.il/generalissue/tnaey+shimosh.asp

"The system cannot find the path specified. "

I kept looking for the place to pay but the page where I expected a form to fill
details of a credit card was never found. First I thought it is an
issue with Firefox
but then I tried with IE and I got the same lack of form.

regards
   Gabor
ps just venting frustration