On Mon, Jan 10, 2011, Lior Kaplan wrote about "Re: Mila site":
> Bringing up an old thread.
>
> Trough Maxim's new project [1], I found a link to MILA's word list, which
> answers your question.
> http://mila.cs.technion.ac.il/wordnet/ver2.0/

Maybe I'm missing something, but this doesn't look like a morphological
lexicon (which can be used for spell-checking, search, morphological analysis
and so on) but rather some sort of thesaurus with definitions. It also doesn't
appear complete, e.g., missing the first word I searched for, כלב (oddly, it
does contain כלבה).

Also, many (if not most) entries are listed as taken (?) from Melingo's
Rav-Milim. I wonder if this is true, and if so, how it can be GPL.

So all in all, I wonder if we've found the real files...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Jan 11 2011, 6 Shevat 5771