Sure, just like Obama's refusal to show his birth certificate was proof that
he's a secret Muslim Kenyan communist. It speaks VOLUMES to people who
prefer the voices in their heads, or look for conspiracy theories
everywhere, or more likely just trying to build a straw man argument. Either
way, you are jumping the gun.

However, I suggested we wait and not pass judgement until we get more input
from him.

As I said, I have approached him, informed him that this is quickly blowing
out of proportions, and suggested he delivers a slightly more detailed
explanation than his laconic message yesterday. I am not saying you are
wrong, I'm saying you are over-blowing this. It would take Glen Beck at
least another week before he would call RMS a suicide bomber, but at your
rate it would take you less than 24 hours.

Cool down. let the man explain himself before you continue the smears.

To criticize my actions is anyone's right.  However, what you are
> doing is stretching my views into something else (which didn't come
> from me) and claiming that makes me a liar.  That is not valid.

Eddie got his reply it seems. I hope he'll reply to the rest of us soon.

Ira