F@#k RMS, F@#k his hosts,F@#k his organization and F@#k his old
accomplishments. There is something somewhere in the Talmud about people
whose actions in old age negate their early accomplishments.

I am not in the area, but the only way I would go is if I had enough rotten
tomatoes, eggs and old shoes to throw.

This would be not morally different from going to listen to the head of a
pro-Fascist organization that has done really good work 20 years ago on the
influences leading to Hitler's pathology, at an organization that would like
to see a peaceful return to totalitarian statehood or ethnic cleansing
through mutual agreements.

And that is not to say that I agree or disagree with RMS opinions or
motivations in accepting the ban. By the way, is it not now illegal to
support such a ban? I wonder if the police is going to close the
organization and deport RMS. But that is another can of worms.

Have fun at the lecture.

Z.