Not that I was serious, but:

1. What is the free software movement going to do, charge me to use the
software? Ban me from using it? Stop making free software? I do not think
that Stallman would like that outcome, either.

2. If he is in Israel he is bound by Israeli law. He may even have to come
here to defend himself in court.

3. Again, I was making fun, but my guess is that if someone did sue
Stallman, it would point out his stupidity to the community, and would
probably muzzle him up. The FOSS community, just like most communities in
the world, is probably split up evenly about most subjects of politics.
Anyone with half a brain in leadership position would be wise to avoid such
divisive issues. Microsoft, on the other hand, would probably love to see it
getting some PR.

Anyone for suing RMS?

Z.

--