1. I can help with Ikiwiki too, I know perl so it will be easier for me (I
guess).
2. I don't think that scripts are a good way to deal with the problem, I
don't know how Ikiwiki works but if it's by scripts and that's why the
suggestions for other script languages were made then it's a mistake.
I think that if my asamption is right then wordpress is the better way to
go.