Hi Lior!

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 14:49:15 +0300
Lior Kaplan <kaplanl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Note that asking people for help in private E-mail is not only rude but
> > tends
> > to be ineffective. One should really post to Internet forums.
> >

> Trying to tell people how and from whom to ask help is rude.

What makes you say that? Why does informing people about proper netiquette,
courtesy, and effectiveness of their questions - as long as it is done in a
polite and as friendly as possible manner - considered rude? Note that when
someone asks me a question in private, I'm trying not to behave in a rude
manner to them, even if I'm unhappy from the situation (which repeated itself
many times in the past and so got quite annoying), in order to not scare them
away.

Please consider whether you are doing a "no, you" to me.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish