​We have a suitable class room at the Technion (at the Industry and
Engineering faculty).

I'll check if they're willing to host it.

WiFi isn't a problem. Any attendee who is a student anyware can use the
Eduram WiFi and otheres have an open WiFi too.

We can use Doodle[1] to get an idea of how many will actually attend .

[1] https://doodle.com/

Amichai