On 05/09/2016 08:35 PM, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 7:22 PM, Ethan Furman wrote:

After further consideration, and pytoml's author's comment about the spec
changing without a version increase, I think we might be better off
rolling our own.

He's a bit confused -- they didn't change 0.4.0; they made changes in
their dev branch working towards 1.0.0 (some cleanups related to the
date/time stuff I think?"). But of course when you go to github it shows
you the current dev version, and the dev version has a prominent link at
the top to the 0.4.0 tag, so if you're skimming it's easy to misread it
as saying that what you're looking at is 0.4.0.

Ah, okay.  Thanks for clarifying!

--
~Ethan~