Hi!

Thanks for all the useful responses!

I am basically working on libraries that will be distributed on PyPi,
such as https://github.com/HDI-Project/BTB/ and
https://github.com/HDI-Project/ATM/ (Auto Machine Learning and Model
Tuning libraries developed by Data to AI lab, in MIT).

It looks like, in this scenario, the setup.py option seems to be the
most supported one, so we'll probably go for it!

Thanks again!

Carles

--
Carles Sala Cladellas