Hi folks, thanks for this dialogue and for holding this space. Last week
was very 'head down' for my day job, so I am later to the conversations.

Some thoughts on a way forward:

   - *Research : *Building an action research and qualitative feedback loop
   could help build trust. I'll reach out to Maggie on this.
   - *Metrics and planning: *we should connect with wider communities in
   the open space on this. Who could help on this front? eg.
   https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Heather%20Leson/diary/392119 and
   https://chaoss.community/
   - *Community advocacy* for a chair role is key. Happy to talk with
   anyone considering this role. And, write up a draft plan. (some resources

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lq1ZO4DhxUXv0-CiFxz0Yv8mmryD-fw0yAZZwR7U1V8/edit>
   )
   - *DISC role *- Overall, consistency and planning is key. Thus, I
   recommend monthly checkins, input into the OSMF board f2f and tying the
   activities to the various SOTM activities and local chapter meetups.

Thank you again,
Heather

Heather Leson
heatherle...@gmail.com