benno wrote:
> Hi sle,
> thank you for the acknowledgment, hope this will help others also!
> benno

FYI, I modified the script to use squeezelite instead. This is because
squeezelite uses a more modern decoding engine than squeezeslave and is
still being developed/improved on.

Because I am using that deamon script on a portable device, the
available ports may change from time to time (on the road, a single USB
dongle, at home, multiple?). So I also adapted the script to NOT fire
off a given instance if the sound card was not detected. This allows a
very flexible setup where adding usb devices would automatically keep on
adding zones up to the max defined in the array definition file.

Thanks again!