I have considered to create a new Web UI for the Squeezebox Server, as I
find it a bit ugly and dificult to navigate.
Especially I don't like the small buttons to playing a listed song.
I want to create the web UI based on Jquery Mobile, so it will get a
much nicer look and make it much more touch-friendly.
I have already created a few smaller Web apps using Jquery Mobile, so
that is not a problem.
My only concern is now to figure out how the JSON communication in
Logitechs Web UI works exactly.
Has anybody else worked on documenting the jsonrpc.js, which appears to
be the way get status and send requests to the media server?