jorsal wrote:
> I have considered to create a new Web UI for the Squeezebox Server, as I
> find it a bit ugly and dificult to navigate.
> Especially I don't like the small buttons to playing a listed song.
> I want to create the web UI based on Jquery Mobile, so it will get a
> much nicer look and make it much more touch-friendly.
> I have already created a few smaller Web apps using Jquery Mobile, so
> that is not a problem.
> My only concern is now to figure out how the JSON communication in
> Logitechs Web UI works exactly.
> Would anybody be interested in such a web interface? Would anybody be
> interested in participating in the project?
> Has anybody else worked on documenting the jsonrpc.js, which appears to
> be the way get status and send requests to the media server?
I am also interested. Maybe i am a bit dull but till now i wasn´t able
to find a nice way to navigate with my 10" tab. The standard web
interface just has to many tiny buttons and text.
The Android apps are more meant to be used on a phone with even less
space and the Logitech own app i never got running correctly.
I remember we had some kind of different web interface build into
Squeezebox Server directly in early versions that was meant for smaller
screens but don´t ask me when this vanished.