Hello everyone,

Finally, I turn to writing after much reading on these forums.
In the renovation of the house, I decided to equip four piece with
multiroom systeĆ¹.

At that moment I was looking for the perfect solution with a good
price/quality ratio. After some research it turned out that the combo
Squeezebox / Homeseer was optimal.
I then found the SRI acoustic amplifier that include in addition to a
squeezebox duet  a 2x80Wrms amp which power is controlled.

I'm still in the works but I make some tests before installation to
ensure the quality of the installation.

It became a little problem, the squeezebox duet is directly connected to
the amplifier in the SRI (see photo), there is no equalization of the
source and the result is really flat.

I then searched for a solution to overcome the problem and I discovered
Inguz EQ plugin, after many hours of testing, installation,
uninstallation, ... I never managed to make it work, even after all my
research. I tried to contact the creator of the plugin but I haven't
received any reply. (For those who want, I attached the log files)

I haven't found any other software solution, so the second solution is
hardware and consists of insert an equalizer between the output of
squeezebox duet and the amp input. However this requires several changes
to the hardware and the purchase of additional material, I have to be on
it have no other solution.

I therefore turn to you audiophiles of the forums, has anyone a track
before I modify the entrails of the beast?

Thanks for your help guys ;)

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14842|