Wirrunna wrote:
> Been away for a bit, flicking down the forum index to the Linux section
> and see "bobertuk" posting in the DIY.
> What's Bob up to now I wonder. Read his post, can't understand what he's
> on about so go to the first post in the thread.
> Wow, this looks interesting and the screen shots show the developer has
> good taste in music. Read on a bit and find a link to whatever it is
> that a bunch of the usual suspects whose posts are always worth reading
> are getting excited about.
> Install it, configure and away it plays! That was easy, and the
> interface allows me to control other players - the browser GUI interface
> you run when you don't want to run a browser. Good work.
>
> Continue looking around, cans on my head playing Mount Moriah's Miracle
> Temple and go to Allmusic to read about what iPhone is listening to and
> a bloody add starts playing over the music!
>
> So, finally the point of this post - how do I tell windows 10 to only
> play SqueezeLite and not the crap noisy adds that play when you visit
> some sites?

With squeezelite running and your offending browser window open
Right click on sound icon, Open Volume Mixer - mute unwanted
applications

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones