mherger wrote:
> > I want to install this on my Synology DS218+ Diskstation, but have no
> > idea where Logitech Media Server is saved on the drive and how to
> access
> > those folders to save the html file. Can anyone advise?
>
> Check Settings/Information where you'll find information about the
> installation folders.
>
> --
>
> Michael
Thanks for this. These folders seem inaccessible in my Diskstation
manager and mapped drives - guess they're somewhat locked down.  Any
idea how I can access these folders on my Diskstation to drag and drop
the html file? Ideally with a drag and drop user interface, as I'm not
to confident using PuTTY.

My setup:

- LMS 7.9.1-168 running on Synology D218+ connected to Wi-Fi router
  via LAN cable
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox Receiver
- all connecting over Wi-Fi
- LMS library either ALAC Apple Lossless (scanned in on iTunes) or
  ACC/M4A 256kbps downloads from iTunes