Hi,
I'm using a PiCorePlayer v6.1 setup with HDMI output. LMS is running on
Synology NAS in the LAN.
I installed the sbpd as explained on the first site of this thread.
Then I tried several hours a bunch of different User commands in the
tweaks menu to get my rotary encounter running. It's a model KY-040
encounter.

First I tried to use VOLM but read later on that it got replaced by
VOLU.
My last version I tried was:

Code:
--------------------
    /usr/local/sbin/sbpd -d -s e,23,24,VOLU,1 b,25,POWR,1
--------------------

This and all the versions before didn't work.
Last thing i did was to connect via SSH and to exec:

Code:
--------------------
    sbpd -v e,23,24,VOLU,1

The result was:
-1601829442.7315 6 GPIO.c,219:Initializing GPIO
wiringPiISR: Can't find gpio program
wiringPiISR: unable to open /sys/class/gpio/gpio23/value: No such file
or directory-

I assume there is a piece of software missing to use the gpio but have
no clue how to solve it.

Got anybody the KY-040 running and can help me? :confused: