Just wanted to put a note on here...that there are people actively
using this branch.  I've been using it since the beginning of
December...and have found it to work fantastically... ( well I did send
JP a bug report today ... with a sample project ... when he told me
this news ).

I do hope in the future to be able to pitch in on this branch and help
out ( I did submit a how-to dock in the wiki) ...but am under some
serious deadlines right now... so also wouldn't be able to devote the
time needed to fully understand everything quickly to take it over...
until I meet some deadlines in Feb/March

At any rate...I did want to chime in and thank JP for his help when I
was getting started...and tell him that this branch of the project is
great!!