Hi,

On 4/8/07, Adrian Holovaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * The name "values" is a bit too abstract -- it took me a while to
> figure out exactly what this framework *does*. Maybe something like
> "editable constants" or "model-specific options" would be more clear.

Isn't a constant supposed to be **constant** ? ;) As those values are
constant during server lifetime the name could be ok as it's clear. But
maybe "modelsettings" would also sound ok unless it's inside a secondary
namespace under the model in which case I'd go for "settings".

    # NEW

>     BlogEntry.constants.comment_limit

On this "settings" sound nicer, for me.

Integration with the admin interface would be also a nice thing!

Anyway, it's a nice contrib I think almost everyone here has thought about
something to handle model specific settings sometime and has large
settings.py :)

My 0.02,
Marc