I posted this over in django users as well...was getting errors trying
to post in this group.

But I'd like to go ahead and attempt to take over maintenance of the
multi-db branch....

I haven't done anything with the Django project as of yet, but I've
got 10 yrs under my belt as a professional programmer, 2.5 yrs with
Python.  I've been using this branch since November, and would like to
get it active again, so that it doesn't die off.

I'm a bit lacking in subversion knowledge, as we don't do much with
branches at my work and have just started moving to subversion from
CVS, so I'm going to have to read the docs on that, but am going to
attempt to start merging the changes from the trunk that have occured
since JP's last merge with this branch.