El vie, 25-05-2007 a las 07:25 -0500, Clint Ecker escribió:
> Hey everyone,
> maybe we can work out a nice system for sending the author of these
> posts (ostensibly me) pointers to cool articles/news that might
> normally be missed and/or come to some consensus of what would be a
> good schedule for these posts.

I think setting up an area on svn for holding the upcoming articles
in .rst or something like "Debian Weekly? News" does is out of choice,
but maybe content could be handled on a wiki page or a ticket in trac so
it's easy for people to add things and check if they're there before
adding them. Sendind the pointers directly to the author can be
dangerous because you could receive a hundred times the same thing if
it's to "cool" :)

About the schedule, I'm +1 on Simon's point, as far as there's something
to say a weekly schedule would be nice and will make things easier for
people if they want to use trunk but do not want/have the time to keep
an eye on the timeline, django-devs, etc.

About your volunteering, anything that brings DWN (Django Weekly News)
back again is really appreciated! :)

My 0.02,
Marc