On 5/31/07, Honza Král <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anything changed since Adrian ruled optgroups as unwanted?
>
> see
> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/3262
> and

Well, his comment there indicates that the lack of need would not
justify an additional widget. As James mentions, #4412 does not
introduce an additional widget.

> http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_frm/thread/b27f19d932c84316/37a4fa049dc63733?lnk=gst&q=optgroup

And unless I'm missing something, Adrian's comment in that thread
seems to indicate the having optgroups would be a welcome addition. I
take that to be a yes to optgroups as long as they don't require an
additional widget, but I could be wrong.

--
----
Waylan Limberg