Hi Ed,

There are a few people looking at multi-db at the moment. I've had to put my
own contributions on hold because I've had rather a hectic personal life
lately, but hopefully I'll be able to crack on with it next week or so.

There has also been some discussion about rethinking some of the design of
multi-db, especially in light of recent changes to the way backends work and
forthcoming changes to querying, which is something I'd like to have a look
at when I get back into it.

Watch this space at the moment it seems! :-)

Cheers
Ben

--
Regards,