On Nov 16, 2007 2:55 PM, Marinho Brandao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> nice job :) if I understand, django-modular is a app to allow websites
> are widgets container, and provide too some widgets functionality,
> right? all based on UWA API, I'm right?

No, django-modular has nothing to do with the UWA at all. It's not a
container for UWA widgets, nor does it provide UWA widgets. The UWA
stuff is completely different.

That said, the UWA work I'm doing is just like you're referring to:
simply to provide widgets for inclusion in iGoogle, Netvibes or
wherever else UWA is valid. I think some collaboration would be good.
I took a look at some of your examples, and there are a number of
similarities, so I think it would be fairly easy to fold my UWA work
into django-gadgets or something.

I kinda wish Netvibes offered enough to merit an app with a netvibes
namespace. "from netvibes import widgets" looks much nicer than
"import widgets".

-Gul