On 20 Lis, 16:15, "Michal Salaban" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have created a patch which allows customizing the order of Fields in
> Forms.http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5986
>
> The initial idea (with weights) has been abandoned in favour of Meta
> data to provide flexibility (e.g. changing order in classes inheriting
> after form_for_model/form_for_instance).
>
> The last patch contains working code and unit tests.

Sorry for a shameless bump but please look into that patch. It not
only allows you to sort fields which is more than handy in cases where
the original form is beyond your control (comes from another
application) but also allows people to create Form subclasses that
extend results of form_for_{instance,model}.

Also, regression tests are included so all is guaranteed to work.

Thanks,

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution